Hey, let us share a fun fact with you. Did you know that 2 billion pounds of avocados are consumed yearly in the United States of America? That’s over 7 pounds per person. Interesting, isn’t it?
But the question is, in what shape they’re consuming it? Well, we guess that most avocados go into what has become America’s most loved dip; Guacamole.
For those who don’t know the origin of Guacamole, the term “guacamole” and its dip of them originated in Mexico. The name is taken from two Aztec Nahuatl words; ahuacatl (avocados) and molli (sauce).
And this came as no shock to us because avocados have been cultivated in huge quantities for thousands of years. So, still, want to build a wall with Mexico?
When it comes to crowded raving Guacamole, it is important not to get too fancy or unique. Guacamole is meant to be simple and easy to prepare, and at the same time, it should be delicious.
So, if you want to learn how to make perfect guacamole, that is a blend of a few high-quality ingredients with flavors that mix perfectly.
Just follow our best guacamole recipe till the end, and you’ll find out how to make a guacamole dip that is fresh, easy, and authentic! Just as you would get in Mexico.
Pick Perfectly Ripe Avocados For The Best Guacamole
The key to making a perfect guacamole dip is using avocados with just the right amount of ripeness. Not hard enough, the avocados will be hard and flavorless; too ripe, and the taste will become off.
To check the ripeness of the avocados, press gently on the outside of the avocados. If the juice doesn’t come out, it is not ripe enough; if the avocados are dripping in the juice, it may be over-ripe; in that case, taste it before use. So, a perfect avocado will extract only a little amount of juice.
Another common problem most people face when preparing Guacamole is cutting the avocados correctly.
To cut open an avocado, slice it in half length-wise with a sharp knife and twist it apart. The pit will remain on one of the sides; to remove it, carefully tap your knife against the pit and twist it to take it out. Otherwise, you can cut the avocado into four pieces and easily remove the pit with your hand.
How To Make The Best Ever Guacamole?
Preparation time: 10 minutes Servings: 2 to 4 servings
- 2 avocados; perfectly ripe.
- ¼ teaspoon of Kosher salt; you can add more per your taste.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice or fresh lime
- 2 to 4 tablespoons of finely chopped red or sliced green onions.
- 1-2 chopped Jalapenos, stems, without seeds.
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped cilantro with leaves and tender stems.
- A pinch of fresh ground black pepper.
- ½ chopped tomato that is perfectly ripe.
- Radish or jicama slices for garnishing (optional)
- Tortilla chips for serving.
- Initially, you have to cut the avocado in half and remove the pit from it, then cut the inside of the avocado with a sharp knife and scoop out the pulp with the spoon. After that, place it in a bowl.
- Now roughly mash the avocado pulp with the help of a fork, but be sure not to overdo it; it is better if the Guacamole is a bit chunky.
- No, sprinkle salt and lime on the avocado; this will give some balance to the richness of the avocado and will delay it from turning brown.
- Add the chopped onions, cilantro, ground black pepper, and chilies. The chilies vary in their spiciness, so start by adding half chili and add more if you require.
- Now garnish the Guacamole with the radish or jicama strips, and serve it immediately with the tortilla chips.
Note: If you prepare the guacamole dip a few hours before using it, then cover it with a plastic wrap to prevent air from reaching it, else it will oxidize and turn brown if in contact with the air.
How To Store Guacamole?
Well, honestly, it is better to eat the Guacamole right after preparing it because its rich iron makes it turn brown when it comes in contact with the air, just like apples.
To slow this process, we use lime or lemon juice; moreover, you can also wrap it in plastic which will let you prepare it a few hours before eating it.
Is Guacamole good for weight loss?
Yes, it can help you to lose some of your weight. Honestly, if you think it is a benefit of avocado, then you’re wrong because avocados are high in fat and can be unhealthy if eaten in excess.
However, the fiber content in avocados helps you reduce weight.
We are sure about one thing; after reaching this point, you may have learned a thing or two new about this amazing guacamole recipe that you were unaware of.
Moreover, now, if you crave something tasty and at the same time also want to eat something healthy, then you should try out the guacamole dip, which is the most loved dip in all of America, and you would be able to prepare it yourself within a couple of minutes.
So, what are you waiting for? Just go and try out this new and amazing Guacamole and enjoy the flavors of these fresh and healthy avocados that will not only be healthy but also bring water to your mouth.
Please tell us after making Guacamole using our recipe, and share how you made your day.
ALSO READ: Classical French Toast Recipe – To Make Your Breakfast Perfect
3 thoughts on “How To Make Guacamole? The Best Ever Guacamole Recipe”
Experience the full power of an AI content generator that delivers premium results in seconds. 100% uniqueness,7-day free trial of Pro Plan, No credit card required:). Click Here:👉 https://stanford.io/3HrAujq
Your means of telling the whole thing in this paragraph is in fact fastidious, every one be able to simply understand it, Thanks a lot.